Riders across the Capital are being offered the opportunity to take part in a free skills session, tailored to their needs.
The free ‘1-2- Motorcycle Skills’ session, developed with funding provided by Transport for London, is designed to develop urban riding skills and help riders become safer on London’s roads.
The sessions are entirely tailored to participants who will ride the routes they use most frequently or find most challenging, choose the start and end locations, and take the session at a time and date to suit them.
Sessions are two hours long, available seven days a week from 06:00 to 19:00, and are run by qualified instructors.
To participate in a skills session, riders must:
- Wear suitable PPE
- Have a valid motorcycle licence or an up-to-date CBT completion certificate (if riding a motorcycle less than 125cc)
- Have appropriate insurance for their motorcycle
- Have a valid MOT certificate (where relevant)
- Use a roadworthy motorcycle
- Use ‘L’ plates if riding on a CBT certificate
08 January 2018