ENTER 'SNAP!' OUR PHOTO COMPETITION FOR LONDON RIDERS
Enter ‘SNAP!’, our photo competition for riders in London, and you could win a track day for two at the legendary Brands Hatch circuit (pictured below) or £200 of vouchers to be spent at Infinity Motorcycles. All you need to do is upload your shapshot via the competition app.
The only criteria is that the photo must contain a motorcycle(s) or scooter(s) being used in and around London either for leisure, commuting or at work. The photo could contain London landmarks or other iconic locations.
Maximum file size is 10mb and jpeg is the preferred format.
Photos that contain any dangerous or illegal activity will not be considered.
The prize for the winning entry is a track day at Brands Hatch, to a maximum value of £200. Alternatively, the winner can choose to receive £200 of vouchers from Infinity Motorcycles.
The runner-up and third placed entry will receive £100 and £75 Infinity Motorcycles vouchers respectively, with a further five £25 Infinity Motorcycles vouchers for the ‘best of the rest’.
How to Enter
- Simply upload your photograph via the competition app on Facebook or here on the 2WL website.
- You will need to provide your name, email, mobile and a London address (home or work) to be eligible to enter.
- Don’t forget to follow 2Wheels London on Facebook and/or Twitter for news of any future competitions!
Terms and conditions
- No cash alternative will be given.
- Only one entry per person, any subsequent entries will not be considered.
- The competition closes 11:59PM GMT on Monday 30 April 2018.
- The winners will be selected by a judging panel representing 2WheelsLondon and announced on Facebook on Monday 14 May 2018. This is a single cross-platform competition and only one winner shall be selected from entrants, regardless of whether entry was made via Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
- 2WheelsLondon reserves the right to withdraw the competition at any time. By agreeing to the T&Cs, entrants give permission for 2WheelsLondon to contact them using the details given. The details will not be shared with any third parties.
- The information you are providing is to 2WheelsLondon and not to Facebook, and will only be used for newsletter emails from 2WheelsLondon which you can opt out of at a later date.
- Entrants must give permission for their photo to appear on the 2Wheels London website, and in any road safety related activities and promotions organised by 2Wheels London.