FREE 1-2-1 Motorcycle Skills Course
Sign up for this free, one-to-one motorcycle skills session - funded by TfL - to develop your urban riding and become safer on London’s roads.
The sessions are entirely tailored to you. Ride the routes you use most frequently or find most challenging, choose the start and end locations, and take the session at a time and date to suit you.
Sessions are two hours long, available seven days a week from 06:00 to 19:00, and are run by qualified instructors.
To participate in a skills session, riders must:
- Wear suitable PPE
- Have a valid motorcycle licence or an up-to-date CBT completion certificate (if riding a motorcycle less than 125cc)
- Have appropriate insurance for their motorcycle
- Have a valid MOT certificate (where relevant)
- Use a roadworthy motorcycle
- Use ‘L’ plates if riding on a CBT certificate