Sign up for this rider skills day to boost your biking ability. Ride with expert police motorcyclists as they observe your riding skills and give you invaluable advice on how to improve them and make your riding safer and more enjoyable.
The day will feature tips on everything from spotting hazards to cornering, filtering and group riding.
Funded by TfL and delivered by the Met Police, BikeSafe-London rider skills days are available across London, seven days a week.
To attend the BikeSafe-London workshop, riders must have:
- Their own bike in a roadworthy condition
- A valid motorcycle licence or an up-to-date CBT completion certificate (if riding a motorcycle less than 125cc)
- A valid MOT certificate (if required)
- Appropriate insurance for their motorcycle
- And wear appropriate clothing